The Community Land Trust (CLT) Advisory Committee provides guidance and oversight to the Housing Humboldt Board of Directors on issues concerning the CLT.In upcoming years, the committee will participate in updating the CLT Strategic Plan, providing input on policies and procedures, sponsoring neighborhood events and contributing to a quarterly newsletter. The committee helps shape the CLT into a useful program for current and future CLT homeowners. The all-volunteer Advisory Committee is comprised of two CLT homeowners, two Housing Humboldt Board Members and two members of the community-at-large. Committee members serve a minimum of two years.
Current CLT Advisory Committee Members
- Alyson Hunter, Committee Chair, Community Member
- Bella Waters, CLT Home Owner
- Susan Vandermeer, CLT Home Owner
- Jake Smith, Housing Humboldt Vice President
- Bob Lawton, Housing Humboldt Director